All New Natural Ventilation with Heat Recycling
Breathing Buildings first introduced the NVHR facade based mixing in 2013. Our latest models benefit from continuous improvement programmes including a more robust metal fabricated enclosure, numerous performance and energy saving enhancements.
NVHR Air Flow Strategies
- Damper opens
- Single sided ventilation
- Works with other openings in the space
- Damper opens fully
- Air delivered to rear of the space
- Natural exhaust through the units
- Night cooling
- Draught mitigation strategy
- Mixes warm room air with fresh external air
- Natural exhaust through the unit
The BIM components are available for download below:
For more information, see the Resources section on the right hand side of this page, or watch our video on NVHR® Explained.